At Solebury, you will experience:
1) An innovative academic program focused on interdisciplinary and experiential learning, critical thinking, and communication of ideas.
2) Teachers who want to know you and help you succeed; who will become mentors and friends.
3) A challenging curriculum, with advanced courses and unique electives in every subject.
4) Freedom to take the academic program that is right for you and the support you need to maximize your talents.
5) A boarding program that fosters intellectual and personal growth as well as ample opportunities for fun on a bucolic 140 acre campus in New Hope, PA, 50 minutes from Philadelphia and just over an hour from NYC.
6) A school that believes in students using their whole being – where arts and athletics are equally important and each has a place in the day.
7) Most of all, you will find a place to call home.
Students call teachers by our first names. This promotes the mutual respect core to our culture and allows students to maximize their success in and out of class. Solebury’s schedule promotes balance in life – appropriate amount of sleep, and time to engage in a full range of academic, artistic, and extracurricular pursuits.